C. W. Vrtacek
C.W. Vrtacek, who is part of various bands, such as Forever Einstein, has also done some beautiful solo work. Albums like "Silent Heaven" are just essential. It's this beautiful music that many artists wish they could create. Important to note is that the music is serene, and not fast-paced like much of today's mainstream crap.
Here, he claims he isn't afraid of much, except for the things on his list of the top nine things that terrify him. Included are comments about each of his fears
c. w. vrtacek on the web: http://cuneiformrecords.com/bandshtml/vrtacek.html
Here is C. W. Vrtacek's top nine things that terrify him:
1. Flying - Can't do it without medication.
2. Elevators - I can't believe they don't fall.
3. High places - I won't go up in high office buildings.
4. Losing all my money and being poor again.
5. Having someone accuse me of a crime I didn't commit and not being able to prove I'm innocent.
6. Vomiting in public.
7. Having someone break into my house while I'm asleep.
8. Having my car break down on a lonely road in the middle of the night.
9. Michael Jackson being elected president of the United States.